Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

What We Learned About Miranda Kerr's Relationship With Orlando Bloom

Miranda Kerr opened up about her relationship with Orlando Bloom in the November issue of Cosmopolitan, and her comments gave us some insight into how the two stars get along. For one thing, the two like to keep their work lives separate and Miranda, who runs her own skin care company when she isn't modeling, doesn't like to be the boss at home. Keep reading to find out what we discovered about the Kerr-Bloom relationship.

  • Miranda likes to be feminine at home: "Don?t feel like you have to do and be everything. Let the man do some things for you, because if he cares for you, he will want to. When I get home, I?m not the boss like I am at work - I slip into a more feminine role. I take everything off and put on my Stella McCartney silk robe. I?ll put on a red lip or red nails, and it lifts my mood. Sexy underwear also gives you a spark.?
  • She respects Orlando's acting: ?Flynn says Mommy works and Daddy plays, because Daddy is in a play . . . so that makes sense. When I saw Orlando on Broadway in Romeo and Juliet, I was blown away. For someone to be able to learn all that and hold the energy to do it every day, six days a week - I have so much respect for him."
  • They keep work and their private lives separate: "We don?t run lines. We keep that very separate. That would be like me asking him to teach me how to catwalk.?


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/RXXk3SFHGiA/32010578

Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen