Montag, 16. Juni 2014

Jason Biggs Takes a Jab at Former Co-Star Tara Reid

During his appearance on ?In Bed With Joan," Jason Biggs was asked who he would save and kill between Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid.

The ?American Pie? star answered, ?Lindsay Lohan stays. She?s got nice boobs. She really does. Lindsay?s got nice boobs. Tara?s body, I don?t know what?s going on with it. I don?t think she even knows what?s going on with it.?

This isn?t the first time Jason has publicly dissed his former female pal. In October 2013, he appeared on ?Watch What Happens Live? and called Tara a ?hot mess.?

Tara responded to the attack via Twitter saying, ?@JasonBiggs it?s really sad I just landed in LA and the first thing I read about you that you are calling me a hot mess. i I?ve supported u!?

Biggs replied to her saying, ?@TaraReid I love u Tara, it was a joke! Didnt mean to offend, Totally kidding around! it was a game! Xoxoxo.?

Tara has yet to respond to Biggs? attack on social media.

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/jason-biggs/jason-tara-1566886

Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen